Local Delivery & Brewery collection ONLY
Delivered within 5 miles only, we operate a no-contact, safe distance home delivery service. Order online and we drop onto your doorstep, move a safe distance away and ensure you get your beer. Everything will be sterilised before delivery.
If you fancy more than a few cases of beer then a PolyPin is just what you need. Our Polypins are filled with 35 pints of fresh cask beer. Once open they need to be drunk within 5 days.
To order, simply pick which beer you would like, complete the payment and choose between local delivery or collection.
Availability relates to brewing schedule, please allow 3 working days notice.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
1. Once you pick up your polypin, transport it in an upright position with the tap at the top.
2. Store your cask in a cool place away from direct sunlight in the position that it will stay while it is in use.
3. Next, vent your cask in the upright position by opening the tap and releasing any gas. If it has been bouncing around in the back of the car though we recommend you do not do this immediately!
To access the tap, break and remove the perforated panel of cardboard to reveal the tap underneath.
4. Once vented, turn your polypin so that the tap is on the side and easily accessible for pouring.
5. Now your polypin is in the place where it will be consumed, raise the back of it just an inch or so.
6. Before you get too excited and pour yourself a well-earned pint, you need to let the cask settle for 24 hours, or at the very minimum overnight. This is to allow the yeast and sediment inside to settle out to the bottom.
7. Once settled, you can test the beer. Sometimes a small amount of sediment will settle in the tap, so pour a small amount out and discard if it is cloudy. The beer should run clear within ¼ of a pint.
8. All is ready – the party can now begin! Once opened, your cask will remain fresh for up to five days.