[custom_headline type=”left” level=”h1″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]Terms and Conditions of Sale[/custom_headline][text_output]This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of Shipstones Beer Company Ltd products to you through the website.
- Shipstones Beer Company Ltd of 27 Grace Drive, Nottingham, NG8 5AG England owns and operates shipstones.com.
- Registration: 8475688
- VAT Number: 163576587
- When you place an order to purchase a product from the website www.shipstones.com we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
- Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product, which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation.
- That acceptance will be complete at the time we send confirmation and forms a binding contract between you and us on these terms and conditions of sale.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the your statutory rights as a Consumer.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by Shipstones Beer Company Ltd to you and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from you.
- If you have any complaints or questions please contact us on email@example.com
- Order our items through the shop section on our website. Follow the steps detailed during the purchase process.
- Where the Goods ordered are not available from stock you will be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
- Payment of goods is via PayPal.
- To read PayPal terms and conditions please go to www.paypal.com.
- We list availability information for products sold by us on the website.
- Please note that dispatch prices are driven by actual prices from Royal Mail and give different options for you to choose.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of postage and packaging.
- We reserve the right to change any prices
AGE OF CONSENT
- Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age you will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods.
- If we discover that you are not legally entitled to order certain Goods, Shipstones Beer Company Ltd shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
- When placing your order you will be able to choose different delivery solutions from Royal Mail, so all times and deliveries will be in accordance with their terms and conditions. Please check out www.royalmail.com for specific pricing details and terms and conditions.
- We endeavour to post your purchase within 2 working days after order.
- We will not be liable if your items are not delivered on time.
- You will need to inspect the items immediately on receipt and let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days if the item you have ordered is defective or you’ve had a change of heart you must return it to us unused and in its original condition within 14 days for a prompt replacement, exchange or refund.
- Faulty or defective items: If you return an item because of an error on our part, or it is defective, we will happily refund your costs in returning it to us. You are responsible for any other service provided to you in connection with your purchase, e.g. gift wrapping. The item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Change of heart: Goods returned to us because of a change of heart must be unused and in perfect, re-saleable condition (including product packaging, instructions, etc), otherwise we will not be able to refund you. You are responsible for any other service provided to you in connection with your purchase, e.g. gift wrapping and delivery charge. Please note that the costs of returning item(s) to us as a result of a change of heart must be borne by you. In any event, the item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Under the European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs), customers in the European Union that cancel a contract for purchase of an item(s) within 7 days of receipt of their order will receive a refund for the cost of the item(s) and the cost of sending the item to you, provided that the entire order is being returned. If the item(s) returned is part of a larger order, then no delivery charge is refunded. Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- PERISHABLE GOODS: We are unable to accept returns of perishable goods.
- ITEMS LOST IN TRANSIT: We cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit: as you are responsible for returning the item(s) to us, we recommend sending the package by Recorded/Special Delivery.
- REFUNDS, REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGES: Refunds, replacements or exchanges are usually processed within 30 working days of receipt of the returned item(s) by Shipstones Beer Company Ltd. Any refund will be made in the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase.
- Please note, in all instances Shipstones Beer Company Ltd shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including but not limited to lost profits or other economic or commercial losses.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
- Shipstones Beer Company Ltd shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and Shipstones Beer Company Ltd shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We do reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time, but this right shall not affect existing Terms and Conditions already accepted by you at the time a purchase has been made.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.